Monday, March 2, 2009

DAYTUM


I've jumped on the DAYTUM bandwagon.

For those of you who don't know what it is, Daytum is a site that compiles daily data. You can track and keep track of anything you do, consume, poop out, who knows.

There are multiple options for viewing, so you can sort your data into pie charts, x and y axis graphs, bar graphs, and counters.

It's an interesting way to monitor yourself in a very objective way - objective and visually stimulating.

The actually site is very minimal, and yet very striking. You can check out how many bowls of cereal I eat a day or my favorite movies to watch when I am designing here

Of course, if you want to be specific and keep track of your sex life, I wouldn't suggest DAYTUM - try Bedpost instead!!!!! (WHAT??) I read about it here and thought I had to see what that was about.

oh my god!!!

No comments: