Sunday, October 5, 2008

W. movie

is anyone else disturbed by this? I am not sure if it is supposed to be funny, or sad, or scary....

Personally, I'm scared. I don't know if I want to relive any of this, even if it is meant humorously...and living in the south, I am worried I will be lynched if someone sees me walking out from this film (I'm being half serious, and half comical...just incase.)


here's one trailer:


I am sure that it was strategically planned to come out near to elections. But, to come out during the end of his term -- rather than after -- so strange. I guess it is proof that he hasn't taken away our freedom of speech yet....but be careful...we still have some time yet before someone new takes office, never know what is going to happen between now and then.

and another:


and then everyone freaking out about it:



yippee!!

No comments: