Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to research


It has been a long time since I've posted anything...but I have very recently graduated from The Portfolio Center, and I think it is time to start keeping track of all the inspirational websites, artists and activities that I will be doing while I job search.

First off, came a huge blog reading fiasco. I subscribe all of my blogs to Google Reader, but once in a while I would like to look at new designers or people who do as I do, and read other blogs for inspiration, and then blog about it!!

So I discovered design work life. Design work life is the blog of Seamless Creative which is kept to catalog design inspiration. Seamless Creative is a nice little two person boutique design firm in Queens that does really beautiful but simple work for print and web. Their work has a lot of pattern and simple illustrations, with beautiful choice of color and type.
See below one of their projects.


I think I will keep up on them, especially since they make such simple work look very delicate and polished.

No comments: